Lifetime Achievement Award
This award is given annually to an individual who has shown exceptional dedication to the City of Lacombe and its people for a period of 25+ years. The nominee demonstrates a pattern of community involvement and contribution through service and volunteerism with more than one group or event.
Nominations can be made by any individual or group and award requires at least two letters of nomination. Final decisions on the award recipient will be made by the selection committee comprised of chamber board directors. Nominees participate in an interview or will provide a completed questionnaire to the selection committee outlining their participation in the required areas.
Nominations will close July 2, 2021
This category requires two nominators. Please list the reasons for your nomination taking into consideration the following:
- Describe the personal and employment history of the nominee.
- List and describe the volunteer activities of the nominee in our community.
- How has participation in these activities demonstrated leadership, community service and legacy towards enhancing our community?
Eligibility Criteria for Individual Awards
(Customer Service, Citizen of the Year, Lifetime Achievement, Farm Family)
- Must not have received an award in the individual categories for the last 5 years.
Past Winners of Lifetime Achievement:
- 2016 - Millie Snow
- 2017 - Irene Prins
- 2018 - Dr. Jack Newman
- 2019 - Don & Marianne Gustafson
- 2020 - Calvin Swarbrick