As a member of the Lacombe Chamber, your high school-aged child or employee (must be in Grade 12) is entitled to apply for a scholarship in the amount of $1,250. The student must be a resident of Lacombe or Lacombe County and must be enrolled in a post-secondary institute for the upcoming academic year.
Annual Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a grade 12 student to a school within the City of Lacombe or Lacombe County, such as:
- Ecole Secondaire Lacombe Composite High School
- Central Alberta Christian High School
- Lacombe Outreach School
- AlixMAC School
- Eckville Junior Senior High School
- Bentley School
- Parkview Adventist Academy
- Must be a resident of Lacombe or Lacombe County
- Must be enrolled in a post secondary institute for the upcoming school year
- Must be employed by or be the child of an employee of a Lacombe and District Chamber of Commerce Member in good standing
- Please fill out the application form
- Please provide a brief write up providing the following information:
Why did you choose the program you did?
What are your plans upon completion of post-secondary education?
What are your career goals?
Applications will be reviewed annually by a selection committee determined by the Lacombe and District Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. Successful applicant(s) will be determined based on the above criteria. Successful applicant(s) will be presented their award prior to the start date of their fall program.
Click here to download the 2018 Scholarship Application.pdf