Featured Business: Lacombe and District Chamber of Commerce
Jan 30, 2015
The Government of Canada’s Canada Business Network web page has many resources to offer businesses in its “Promoting and Advertising Your Business” section. The page begins, “Promoting your business is an ongoing activity that involves everything from word of mouth, to trade shows, to paid advertisements in the media.”
The page offers resources on the following topics:
• Make your advertising work for you
• Online marketing
• Social media guide for entrepreneurs
• Public relations and media relations
• Trade show marketing
• Email marketing
All of these resources are excellent and should be explored. Imagine, however, if you had a community partner who promoted your business, provided you with opportunities to network, helped you increase your sales and provided more opportunities to interact with your customers, held networking events, offered training in online marketing as well as diverse advertising opportunities to choose from.
Such a community partner exists in The Lacombe & District Chamber of Commerce.
The Lacombe and District Chamber of Commerce is here to serve and represent the business community of the City of Lacombe and Lacombe County. The Chamber provides services, benefits, and leadership for positive growth. The benefits of becoming a member of the Chamber are numerous and an excellent way to invest in your business. Chamber members enjoy the following benefits:
1. Credibility with your customers: the Chamber of Commerce membership plaque on your wall and the Virtual Chamber Logo on your website tells your customers that you mean business and that you care about your community.
2. Special Rates on Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan: a reliable and affordable way for businesses to protect their employees with comprehensive group benefits.
3. Promotion on Chamber’s online business directory: a searchable directory featuring your business logo, your contact information, and a description of your services.
4. Discounted rate at the annual Lacombe Trade Show: place your business directly in front of the thousands of residents who attend the annual Trade Show.
5. Sponsorship opportunities: an excellent way to promote your business that includes advertising on the LED sign, at all Chamber events, and in all Chamber brochures. Sponsorship also entitles you to further discounted rates on a Trade Show booth.
6. Targeted advertising that works: Chamber members can choose from a variety of effective advertising opportunities including LED sign advertising, a social media package, and a featured business of the month advertorial.
7. Events geared to grow your business: these events are designed to give your business maximum contact with your customers, increase your sales, and build good will in your community. Events include:
• Small Business Week
• Awards Gala
• Farmer’s Bonspiel
• Passport to Christmas
• Business After 5
• Grand Reopening
• Luncheons and Annual Events
• Seminars and Workshops
Contact us to find out how the Chamber can help your business through membership, sponsorship, and our upcoming Trade Show in April 2015.
The Lacombe & District Chamber of Commerce: “A Collective voice advocating Growth and Prosperity”
Do you want to educate people about your Business? Does our Membership need a refresher on who you are or what you do? Do you want an Advertorial distributed to the Membership and to all of our Social Media followers?
For an investment of $500, you receive:
-An Advertorial or ‘Experiential Blog’ on your business, company, store (included in the Monthly Newsletter and in a Blog on our Website
-Social Media exposure throughout the course of the month to send people to your website (Featuring a new product, service or event. Advertising a deal of menu of the day, etc.)
Contact us at 403-782-4300 for details.